And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, December 3, 2009

God's Glory

We just watched "Facing the Giants" for the first time a few nights ago. When in our lives do we not feel like we are facing the giants of this world? I know personally there always seem to be several ready to tackle me. Of course I could have just related well to thid movie because I love football so much!

As we make decisions about our children and the education they will receive, we ask that you pray for us. We are blessed to live in a country where we can freely make these decisions and we have so many options open to us!

I am praying today that I can give God all the glory in all things! He deserves everything we have to give him. He created us and all that we see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!