And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, January 15, 2010

Some days are just gonna be this way........

Some days I am gonna wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Some days my kids are gonna push all my buttons..... and then laugh.

Some days I will forget to make my coffee until lunchtime.

Some days I will be hungrier than others.

Some days everyone will say the wrong thing.

Some days no matter how nice I try to be, people will get mad at me.

Some days I will not set a good example.

Some days I won't want to clean up after myself.

Some days one good friend is all I need.

Some days 10 good friends aren't enough.

Some days I will cry out to the Lord more than others.

Some days the pain of loss is almost tangible.

Some days I laugh out loud because I have great memories.

Some days I wonder who this adult is and how did she get here.

Some days it doesn't even matter that everything is broken.

Some days if one more thing breaks, I am leaving.

Some days I dream of a beach and an ocean.

Some days I wish I was on a mountaintop.

Everyday God is near and his Word never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!