And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fingerpaint Fun!

We had such a great time making our mobile this morning, we decided to have an afternoon art session too! This time E was home from playschool and we had our favorite friend G here as well. I pulled out 4 brand new bottles of fingerpaint in red, yellow, green, and blue and 3 sheets of white constrution paper. Let the fun begin! We discussed possibly painting shapes, but the girls won and rainbow it was!

G made a beautiful rainbow scene complete with clouds and a sunshine, A made a rainbow and then smeared it over to make a more dreamy rainbow scene (squint your eyes, you can still see it!), and E had fun with his own version of the multicolored prism.



E's (2 1/2 yr old)


A's (almost 5)


G (6 1/2 yrs old)

Great afternoon! And the best part is now they are all up in the playroom entertaining each other! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in seeing how the reading and phonics works. I'd like to try starting something like this with my daughter, but I'm unsure which program to go with. How did you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat. I do not bring out the paint as much as my kids would like. They did great with their pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!