And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Read Matthew 22:36-40. Our super Sunday School teacher told us this morning that our spouse is our #1 neighbor! I have never thought of this but he is exactly right! Mark gave us his top 10 things he likes to do for his spouse. I don't have a top 10 of that but in honor of Valentine's Day, I will share the Top 10 things I love about my hubby!

1. His amazing love for the Lord. He is truly leading a life dedicated to our Savior.

2. The honor and respect he shows for our marriage. It is as though our marriage is an object to behold and protect.

3. He is a wonderful father. I know lots of people say that but really and truly he is. He loves both of our children and takes time to show them and tell them.

4. His zest for life. He is always willing to take that extra step of faith and he never turns down trying something new.

5. His terrific sense of humor. He makes me laugh and laugh and laugh. Always laughter around here. I can be so mad at him and all he has to do is say one little word or give me a funny look and it's over.

6. Those little quirks that at times get on my nerves but are really endearing overall. He is has no sense of direction and he is the clumsiest guy ever. So cute!

7. He is an encyclopedia of useless knowledge. :)

8. He is always willing to help others. He gives freely of his time and resources.

9. He has an amazing sense of dedication to whatever task is before him.

10. He treats me with the highest amount of respect.

Thank you Lord for my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!