And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Monday

Another fun homeschool day for us! E was ready to join in today so I quickly came up with a few things for him to do. He colored in his bible stories coloring book, did some sticker are (put stickers on a letter "e" cut out of construction paper), and played a new sorting game. I couldn't find the heart pages we had used before for coloring sorting, so I came up with a different plan. I laid out different colored foam sheets that I picked up at Dollar Tree and he sorted the cards from Candyland onto them!



A has completed Unit 1 of Hooked on Phonics and she read me 3 books this morning! She is getting so excited about phonics and reading! She also did 2 worksheets on pennies and one on time and another Kumon cut and paste page. She reviewed her states and the first 8 Commandments. She also spent some time practicing writing on her dry erase board.



We also took an idea from http://confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com/ and made a "One Another" board where we post verses that tell us how to treat one another. What a great idea!

It was another productive day after a long fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!