And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, February 25, 2010

stART One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

A Mommy's Adventures Thursdat stART blogs. This is a story plus art! So this week we finally decided to do our own! I am not the most diligent to take pictures while we do projects but I did get a couple of the end result!

I have been enjoying

We read One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss. Fitting since he was born on March 2. I think we will do more Seuss inspired ideas next week. Check out http://www.seussville.com/ for some fun games and ideas!

A made her first mobile for this project. It was simple and easy. She drew a 1 yellow fish, 2 orange fish together, a red fish, and a blue fish. Then she cut them out, we attached them to some yarn, and we used more yarn to tie two small dowel rods together. Viola! A fun fish mobile to hang in her room! She was pleased with the result and because she loves art projects and reading, I think we will be doing many more stART days!


5 comments:

  1. Nice job on the mobile! Bet it adds a little character to the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO IMPRESSED with those fish- great job kiddo!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!