1. What time is it right now? 8:25 AM
2. What are you wearing? Jeans and a yellow long sleeve shirt and socks!
3. What is your mood? happy and a little anxious about A's doc appt (just a check up but she has had some digestive issues lately that we need to talk to doc about)
4. What is one thing your children learned today? A learned about shots and how they will help protect her from illnesses
5. What did you (or are having) for dinner? We are going to a friend's house for beef stew this evening. :)
6. What's one book you are currently reading? Bible
7. What behavior (in people) is the most common but also the rudest? Lack of responsibility. So many people now have the attitude that if they don't do something, someone else will do it for them. Well there isn't always someone else and so most times all the work falls to one or two people who are responsible folks.
8. What can you see out of your nearest window right now? Sunshine, grass, and trees
9. What are you currently praying for? For my friends the Rineys who have traveled to Norway to do ministry and for our friends the Nunezes that will soon be headed to Saipan for ministry. So sad they are all leaving but SO excited about the work God is using them for!
10. What is your favorite hot beverage? COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE (I like hot tea too!)