And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, March 11, 2010

stART- Mickey's Birthday Surprise



Since A's 5th birthday is Saturday we read "Mickey's birthday Surprise" from the Mickey's Young Readers Library. What a fun little story about Mickey's birthday party and his new toy kitten! There are some wonderful questions and a true or false section at the end of the book. A did so great on these! I was pleasantly surprised at her ability to remember the story and to know the difference of the true and false statements!

She made a fun construction paper birthday for herself! Pretty good since this week has been chaotic and I haven't had many things prepared for homeschooling!



4 comments:

  1. Aww, I remember reading that book when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little guy loves Mickey, I am going to have to look for that book at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! My little one would love that book. She loves Mickey!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!