And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sunshine Award!!!!


I have received my first blog award from Glenda at Me and Mine in a Small Town! What a great way to start the morning! Thank you! :)


The Sunshine Award is passed on to blogger's that inspire others and show positivity and creativity.



Here are the suggestions for the Award:







1) Put the logo within your blog or on your post



2) Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers



3) Link the nominees within your post



4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog



5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.





These are the blogs that I enjoy reading the most! They have great suggestions and usually make me smile! It's great to catch up on their blogs when I need a little inspiration!!!

1. Erica at Journey of Faith

2.Denise at bits & pieces

3.The Fantastic Five

4.1 2 3 Come Homeschool With Me

5.Our Hope is in the Lord

6. Children Grow, Children Experience, Children Learn

7.Oatsvall Team

8. It Feels Like Chaos

9.Mama to 3 Blessings

10. A Mommy's Adventures

I hope everyone likes their awards! If you are a reader, I encourage you to check out each of these blogs! They are all amazing women with wonderful stories!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, and thank you for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    Ohhhh I forgot to award Mama to 3 Blessings!!! Thank you for thinking of her and doing so! I love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you! Let's get together soon. Before life turns into mosquitos and ridiculous heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? Me? I'm blushing...

    Thank you SO MUCH for such a CHEERFUL award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and Thank you so much for thinking of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm your newest follower and thank you for the award, I'm so happy you enjoy our blog:) Blessings
    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award and thank you so much for sending it my way! It is really encouraging to hear that someone is reading and enjoying what I write!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!