And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 10

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

I am trying the Ultimate Blog Party 2010! This will be my first time and I am excited to find new blogs to read, new friends to chat with, and to have new readers to my blog! Of course I am also excited about all the prizes they are giving away too!


So by way of introduction, my name is Edie and this is my blog! I am a stay at home mom that has recently began homeschooling my two kiddos. A recently turned 5 and E is 2 and a half. They are full of energy and questions and they keep me hoppin! My wonderful hubby of almost 9 yrs wades through all this chaos with me! We are members of an amzing church that has a wonderful support system of homeschooling parents, stay at home moms, and families that are always willing to come along side us. We seek Christ in all aspects of our lives. He is our Savior and Redeemer and we believe all things are possible through Him.

My blog is a mishmash of information. I love to share websites with you that I think will be helpful in homeschooling. I also share stories of our family, friends, and lives. We are currently raising money for my husband to go on his first missions trip to Uganda in the fall so I talk alot about that as well.

I enjoy reading blogs from other SAHM, homeschoolers, Christian writers, and those involved in fostering/ adopting. When you stop by be sure to leave me a comment so I can return the favor and visit your blog!

Hope you enjoy what I have for you here!

US105, US19, US32, US46, US49, US69 (3-5), US84,

14 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to meeting some new moms! I am already a follower of your great blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edie! I am a homeschooling mommy too in KY! I am always looking for other HS mommas to swap ideas (and support) with too so I'll have to bookmark you and check in regularly! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there.
    Stopping by via the Ultimate Blog Party to say hello.
    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/supermom-kate-hit-rut/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Just popping in to be your newest Google Follower from UBP! Hooray! You have a lovely blog. Hope you can swing by mine! Have a great weekend!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopping by from UBP. I too am hoping to meet and read other bloggers of young homeschooler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by from the UBP at Five Minutes for Mom. I love your site and am subscribing to your RSS feed. I would appreciate it if you visited my blog and did the same! I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know you better.

    Cascia
    The Healthy Moms
    http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2010/04/welcome-to-healthy-moms-blog-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy UBP Party!!!! What a lovely blog you have here!!!! Following you on Google Friend Connect. You can also follow me at www.safehomehappymom.com

    Love to see you soon....have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We homeschool too! I have 4 blogs about it and wanted to invite you to stop by and enter our giveaway. Have fun on the UBP tour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I have found some really amazing homeschooling blogs on this party tour :) My daughter is 2.5 and I have not decided whether I am going to homeschool or not. But if I do, I have some amazing resources online in blogs!

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by for the party. There is a lot of homeschooling parents I am finding though UBP. Come by and visit when you get a chance. Nolie's Ultimate Blog Party Post

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm Stephanie from "And Twins make 5! - A Mommy Blog". Just making the rounds via the UBP 2010, hope to see you around my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! Nice to meet you! I'm a homeschooling mommy too! It's so great to get connected to others!

    I hope you can stop by our blog: http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com
    Inspiredgifts.com is a mom owned newly launched site.

    Have a beautiful day
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! Stopping by for the party! Nice to meet you and your family. :) I'm a sahm as well. I follow you now and I look forward to checking out more of your blog.

    Here's mine if you'd like to stop by and maybe follow as well. It's pretty new still. :)

    http://intheknowgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/welcome-to-5-minutes-for-mom-ultimate.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm visiting from the UBParty. It's nice to meet you :)

    Have a great week and enjoy the party hopping!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!