And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, May 10, 2010

Homeschool Hop- A Few of My Favorite Things



So glad Kylie at Our Worldwide Classroom has the Homeschool hop back up and running! Also glad that this theme went along with some things I was already thinking of mentioning on the blog!

A few of my favorite things:

E
A


Daisies (which I received some for mom's day!)

Nashville (I grew up near Nashville and all the devastation is breaking my heart. Please google it and think about making a donation. nashville flood tees is a great place to start!)

PF Changs

Reading (my favorites are the Bible and the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I want to read Radical by David Platt soon!)

Kohls

The Biggest Loser (great inspiration I have lost 28 lbs!)

Participation Rules






STOP: Please DO NOT add your link below unless you have a post published about the blog hop and the current theme, and the McLinky code showing in that post.



Please ensure you have linked directly to your blog hop post and that the title includes the words 'blog hop' somewhere. All links added are checked via McLinky and those without these details are removed immediately.



We are all enjoying this immensely, please play fairly as the majority of blog hoppers do! Thanks for participating, have fun!


4 comments:

  1. I love daisies too!! It is heartbreaking what is going on in Nashville :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I have to agree that daisies are pretty, I don't think I have a favorite flower. I remember wanting to plant some several years ago to give to my Daisy Girl Scout troop. Never did happen.
    We also like Biggest Loser at our house. Can't wait to see how this season ends! Was a little sad at this past week's elimination.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!