And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, May 28, 2010

Swagbucks

Search & Win


If you've seen my swidget and wondered what it's all about: swagbucks is a search engine you can use to win prizes! You collect swagbucks by searching, daily polls, special offers, codes, etc. As your swagbucks add up, you can redeem them for prizes like gift cards, tshirts, and exclusive merchandise! You can click the link above to give it a try! You are under no obligation if you sign up and decided it's not for you. It's completely free! You can search from swagbucks.com or download their free toolbar. You automatically get 1 swagbuck a day for the toolbar, 1 swagbuck a day for doing the daily poll, and 1 swagbuck a day for doing the no obligation special offer. If you "like" the swagbucks page on FB and follow TSG (the Swagbucks Guy) on Twitter you will find lots of other swaggernauts that will help you along the way! TSG also puts out random codes on the toolbar, twitter page, and blog that earn you credit!

Fridays are MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY and I won 49 this morning for  a search!! In just about 3 weeks since I started I have earned 3 Amazon gift cards and I am well on my way to another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!