And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer's Here

Summer's here and for us it means busy, busy, busy! Basketball Camp for A this week, 1st used curriculum fair to visit, VBS for both kids next week, pictures, bday party planning for E for later in the month, yard sale cleaning & gathering fest, cookouts, etc etc etc!

It is fun but it is already HOT HOT HOT!

And this is a totally random post (obviously) but I am so sad that Rue McClanahan passed away today. I love Golden Girls. I remember watching with my Grandma all the time when I was a kid and it's a show that I often watch still. May she rest in peace.......

More to come when we've actually had some learning time! Although basketball camp and VBS involve lots of learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!