And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, July 30, 2010

Still excited!

Our school calendar "officially" begins on Monday! I am excited to get started. Both of the kids are getting excited as well! All the new items are really beckoning to them. The night we got our new HoP in the mail, A had to rip it open & flip through the workbook. She said this one is a big kid reading program because it teaches how to read a recipe, follow instructions to make a paper car, and how to read a newspaper!

I found some fantastic deals (more deals) at the Dollar Tree and dollar spot at Target today! Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division charts, President, World Flags, and Landmarks flashcards, puzzles for E, and other fun tools! Our room is almost overflowing. I am going to clean off a bookshelf in our laundry room to store some of our items.

Please pray for my hubby and his team. The countdown is on for their missions trip to Africa! He is so excited gathering up the last few items he needs! I am excited for him as well but a bit apprehensive about being apart so long. Planning some fun outings to keep the kids and myself busy! I am also praying that their behavior takes a turn for the better! It has been a long few weeks with bad attitudes and constant reprimanding. It is a cycle we seem to go through over and over but this time has been a little longer than the norm.

I hope everyone is excited about the upcoming school year! I hope to have lots to share with you over the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!