And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall has arrived...... or is it winter already???

Took Apple & Speedy to a really cool pumpkin display in town yesterday for some nice Fall pictures. Speaking of Fall last week was our first week of temps below 90 all week so we were so excited Fall had arrived. Then last night the low was 34!!!!! Hello winter????

I had 2 more pictures for you but this new wacky blogger picture thing just made them disappear so just imagine my gorgeous kids in front of more unique and arranged squash. :) lovely isn't it?

Kindergarten is FLYING by so quickly! Apple is doing amazingly still with her reading. We are still trying to find some math tricks to help her enjoy math more. I did find a couple of neat free math videos online that showed how math relates to everyday life. Not sure if it helped but she was intrigued for 2 minutes.

Speedy is well.... Speedy! He sits and enjoys homeschool for a minute or three at a time and then he is gone again! He is doing fabulous at playschool though and he enjoys it very much.

Everyday I am grateful we made the decision to homeschool. I get to watch my children learn and enjoy their company throughout the day. They are learning not only academic lessons but spiritual ones and practical home life ones as well. They have had many field trips and adventures! They have enjoyed it as well I believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!