And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Time4Learning

I’ve been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.

3 comments:

  1. I use timelearning and am curious to see how you like it. I'll be back to read your review. Happy Homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been using Time4Learning for several years now. It works well for us, I look forward to reading your review.
    Linda
    Homeschooling 1 child, for 3+ years and counting!
    www.web-home-school.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat blog! My 13 year old daughter uses T4L and loves it. That is saying quite a bit since she HATES school! I look forward to reading your review.

    Joyfully,
    Jackie
    http://quaintscribbles.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!