And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another Update! :)

The kids are both doing so well! Apple is counting by 5s like a champ and Speedy can recognize his name and is learning all the letters in his first name!! They are zooming through their workbooks! I have recently found some awesome deals! At a consignment sale we found a brand new Science book for Apple and a really cool children's dictionary. Today at Goodwill I found a Science workbook for Apple and a Kumon Tracing workbook for Speedy! I love a deal!!!

Apple's reading is AMAZING! Hooked on Phonics has really been outstanding for her! She picked up a brand new book with chapters at Goodwill today and started reading. They have been testing out Time4Learning and my review on it will be coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!