And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas from the Carter Family!


Our home this year was filled with cheer
and presents all the way up to our ears!
The children proclaimed "Happy birthday Jesus"
thank you for coming to earth to overcome our sin!
We are so thankful for family and friends
We are looking forward whatever the New Year rends!

Okay I'm all out of rhymes. Seemed like a great idea when I started! We had a fabulous Christmas. I was so proud of both of my kids. They get the most improved attitude award for Christmas! Last year they were very focused on gifts and what else do I get and that's not what I wanted. This year they reminded us and everyone else that Christmas is not about presents but the birth of Jesus. Apple retold the story almost word for word (from Luke) several times in the last 3 days. They were patient and well behaved when it was present opening time. They were grateful and happy and satisfied! Thank you Lord!

We really tried to be purposeful with the kids this year and telling them what we really thought about Christmas and it really paid off! I was so pleased! I am praying that in the New Year we will be this purposeful all year about God's plan for us! Imagine what Christmas will hold next year!

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas! God bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!