And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coming soon.......

Coming soon you will be seeing lots of book reviews on here. I love to read and I hope to have a variety of children's, ministry, fiction, & nonfiction books to share. I am also actively seeking more products to review and hope to have a few giveaways as well. I will continue to share my hodgepodge of homeschooling, recipe, and everyday life posts as well!

I have enjoyed blogging for more than a year now! I hope you have enjoyed reading them as much as I have enjoyed writing them. It's a great feeling to get my thoughts down. It's also fun to look back at things from last year and have the blog to remind me where we were and what we were doing.

If you have any questions or would like to see anything else on here- share it!

1 comment:

  1. and I love reading your blog!!!

    Hmmm, questions...

    How did you decide to homeschool? What methods did you try and bombed, and what is working great?

    What is your favorite hobby and what is your secret hidden talents??

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!