And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Free Glasses? I'll take em!

Coastalcontacts.com is offering FREE glasses to the first 5000 customers that enter a special code. To get the code, go "like" their FB! Better hurry this deal will go FAST! I ordered mine for a total of less than $16! You pay only shipping & handling and tax. Have your GLASSES prescription on hand because you will need all of the info on it! I will do an update when I receive my glasses in about 2 weeks! I am really excited because I haven't had a new pair of glasses in over 5 years! I wear contacts and since I'm the only one that needs them in the family, we don't purchase the vision insurance offered through my husband's employer. I have been blessed to find an eye doc in a nearby small town that is VERY reasonable for his exams and contacts but I haven't had the dough to buy new glasses since I started staying at home. Thank you Lord! I'll even post a pic if they are cute on me! ;) And if they're not..... well that will be okay cause I only wear my glasses at night before bed! (PS They had LOTS of frames to chose from, I just am never sure how they will look good on me unless I have them on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!