And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

The local news called it "Snowpacalypse". Ahem not so much. We did get 3 inches though! Enough for some fun in the snow!


Good thing about homeschool- we were able to have it anyway! After some snowball fights and snowman making of course!

I made up a new recipe tonight- Snow Day Soup. Take leftover shredded bbq chicken, leftover taco meat, black beans, olives, pinto beans, diced toms, and crushed toms. Throw into crockpot & stir. Cook on low 3 hours. Serve with cornbread. YUM YUM! Kids ate it up! :) And now my fridge is cleaned out!

BTW, I have a cheerleader now. I am apprehensive about this. She loves it though. Looking forward to a couple of months of it. I knew it would be fun for her- a place where she has permission to yell as loud as she wants and to jump around. Yep right up Apple's alley.


As girly as she is, she also enjoys hunting with her daddy. Sigh.



And since you don't get to see much of me, here's a pic from New Year's Eve with my two besties. We have the best time everytime we are together. We don't need alcohol or drugs, we just need lots and lots of laughter! :) (We stole the kids hats and horns. HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!