And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

They came, they came!

Lord please bless the Fed Ex man. I'm sure I startled him when I started jumping up and down and yelling and especially when I snatched the pretty blue CoastalContacts.com box from his hand! I got my FREE FREE FREE glasses this morning! So my webcam is never very flattering, and my hair is still damp, and I have no makeup on, and I was on the phone but here is a pic:


I really really like them! (Don't tell me if you think they are hideous!) Thanks CoastalContacts.com for an amazing promo!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! =0)

    Thanks for hopping by and for following. I am now following you too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new glasses ;) lookin' GOOD!

    Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I’m now following yours’ too! Thrifty and Frugal by Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by, following you back

    http://stayingcloseothome.blogspot.com

    hope you entered my giveaway $20 amazon or target just for being a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    Stopping by from the Friday hops to say hi and to follow.
    Come on by and visit- Poshonabudget.com
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following from "Tuesdays Blog Hop". I hope you'll follow back! http://365daysasmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! You ARE hilarious! BTW, I do love them. You looked great in them Wed.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!