And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, March 26, 2011

*All You*

I want to encourage all you couponers to pick up the April issue of All You. All You can only be purchased at WalMart. Every month the magazine is chock full of coupons, recipes, etc. Each issue has an amount on the front for the value of the coupons inside. April's issue says "Inside $75.15 Worth of Coupons." As I was clipping all the coupons I was thinking that number seemed low, so I counted them. I came up with OVER $96 worth of coupons!!! The cover price is $2.49 and that's what I paid for this issue. I do have a subscription coming from Amazon though. I believe it is set to begin for May. A subscription on amazon.com right now is $19.95 for 12 issues making them $1.66 per issue. That's also the price at allyou.com. You can print coupons directly from the website but in my opinion you would save money by purchasing the issue because you would save so much ink & paper. I am seriously considering picking up another one of these issues because there are so many good coupons this month. Things like:

  • Peter Pan Peanut butter
  • Neutrogena cosmetics
  • Hunt's Tomato Sauce
  • Banquet Chicken Nuggets
  • Mars Easter Candy
There are coupons as high as $5 value and the lowest is .35 and there is only 1 of those. Speaking of $5 value,  1 of those coupons I will not use. It is for $5 off a Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Personal Cup pod coffeemaker. I became the proud owner of a Keurig this week (THANKS HUBBY!!!) so if any of my readers would like that coupon, comment with your email address and I will mail it to you! Also I havge one for $2 off 1 ProPet Healthcare item. I will be glad to mail that to a reader also!! Just comment with your email addy so I can contact you for a mailing address!!

Happy Saturday everyone!

I was NOT compensated in any way for this blog post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!