And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm honored!

I'm so honored that Tots and Me choose me for the Stylish Blogger Award! Thank you again!

The "rules" for the award are to:

1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.


2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.





7 Things About Me:

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to laugh (and I'm LOUD about it!)

2. I love kids, I think they are all SO unique, and God has blessed me with a gift with children. I use that gift in our church nursery all the time.

3. Before Fall 2009, I made negative comments about homeschooling all the time. I never dreamed I would homeschool my kids. God sure does have a sense of humor!

4. Purple is my absolute favorite color! All shades of purple. My daughter loves pink but I am always sneaking some purple into her wardrobe!

5. I'm terrified of tornados. Two separate households in my family have been affected by them and they scare me A LOT! We live in a VERY active tornado area so....... yea we spend lots of time in our hallway!

6. I think cooking for people is like giving them a personal gift. I love to cook and I love to share my cooking even more!

7. My favorite show these days is Castle on ABC. I almost never get into a show when it first begins. I have only been watching Castle a few months but I am hooked!

Okay now to choose who to give the award to........
1. I never thought I'd say...... (She needs more FOLLOWERS!)
2. Denise Slater
3. Booktalk & More
4. kelbysews
5. lovinlivinvegan
6. A Dime in the Sun
7. Always an Adventure
8. Books Bucks & Beyond
9. Feeding Four
10. Money Saving Mode

Now that is one eclectic list of blogs! Missionaries, Vegan, Book reviews, deals, budgeting, adventures with multiples, quilts, and more!!!! Go check out all 10 of them, you won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...thanks for the award...you're too sweet. I'll blog about it sometime this week. :o)
    Oh, and you're not alone with the whole tornado thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey how do you get on the list??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Morgan! You just have to be "nominated" by a fellow blogger! My awards are all given out for this time but these go around often. :) Good luck in getting one soon! Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!