And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kudos to Scrubbing Bubbles

I want to give a special thank you to SC Johnson, especially the Scrubbing Bubbles division. I told you here about purchasing a Automatic Shower Cleaner. Well the first one I brought home was broken. When I opened the package the top of the plastic was all cracked and falling apart. That made it unusable because it couldn't be hung up. I took that one back to Walgreens and exchanged it for another one (the last one on the shelf).

When I brought it home, it looked great! I was so excited to use it! I read the instructions, put it all together, and then tried it out. Well the little piece at the bottom was spinning but no cleaner came out. I read the troubleshooting guide that said sometimes you have to turn it on up to 5 times to get it primed and for the cleaner to dispense. So I tried again and again and again. Still no cleaner. I took it all back apart and put it all back together (in case I made a mistake), still didn't work. I took the cleaner out again and tried turning it on, looking at all the pieces, etc. It just wouldn't work. That was all over several days.

I knew the place I bought it had run out when I got it, but the next time I went I checked the shelf to see if they had anymore. Well the product had changed! Now its an updated version (guess that's why it was on sale before!). The new version was costlier and had 2 buttons instead of 1. Well I knew I wasn't going to be able to flat exchange the old one for the new one without a price difference.

I went online for customer service but it said you had to call their 800 number. It took me a week but I finally found a few minutes. The customer service rep was SO FRIENDLY!!! She was polite, apologetic, and HELPFUL! I had thrown out the box, no problem she said! She repeatedly told me she was sorry for my trouble. Here it is 3 days later and guess what came in the mail...... A coupon for the NEW VERSION for FREE!!! She had told me she would send me a coupon but I wasn't sure what to expect. The envelope also contained a nifty little coupon booklet with more than $19 worth of other coupons! I am so pleased! I can't wait to go get my brand new Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner! :) And I have the solutions still from the first purchase!

Thank you SC Johnson! Thank you for providing real customer service and for striving to make me, the consumer, happy! I applaud you and your employees! I will be buying your products in the future because I now know that quality matters to you!

This is my opinion. I was not compensated in anyway for this post. The company did not ask me to blog, nor do are they even aware of my blog, to my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!