And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Possible Kroger Coupon Policy Changes

I have read several blogs the last few days that say Kroger has again changed its coupon policy. Now it seems that most Kroger stores will NO longer allow you to stack an ecoupon and a paper coupon. Apparently if an ecoupon comes off first you will not be able to use a paper coupon. This seems like a lot of hassle to me because if I have a higher value paper coupon, I will have to "unload" the coupon from my Kroger card. Here is a terrific blog with more info: Stockpiling Moms

I will be making a Kroger trip tomorrow or Thursday and will let you know what happens. Just a heads up for all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!