And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, March 11, 2011

Walgreen's Again......

These deals will most likely end tomorrow so go quickly!!

Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower Cleaner $14.99- $5 in store coupon- $3 ICPN here= $6.99

Bummer. There are over $12 worth of coupons in the scrubbing bubbles box but they all expired in 09! Boo!

Fruity Pebbles Bowls .79 w/ in ad cpn x 3= $2.37 generates 2- $2 Register Rewards= $1.63 OVERAGE!!!

And now this is working at my local store:

Purex Crystals $4.99- $1 ICPN- $2 RR= $1.99

Nice sale! They also have the Windex Outdoor All in One kit for the same deal as the shower cleaner but you can only buy one at a time. I will try to go back tonight and get one of those!

2 comments:

  1. Sure wish you would have posted this before I went to Walgreens at lunch. :o) You find the deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have too! :) I love some deals!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!