And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, April 22, 2011

A few Walmart Deals

Tide Travel size .97- $1 P&G Booklet CPN= +.03

Iron Man Arc Light $3.50- $3 SCPN= .50

Snickers Eggs $1 each x 10= $10 - $2/2 SCPN- $1/ 2 ICPN- $1/ 2 All You CPN- $1/2 All You CPN= 10/ $5

The cashier did try to fuss with me a little over the Tide but the coupon said $1 off Tide Laundry Detergent. There was no size limit. He probably wouldn't have even noticed but I had 4. I stuck to the writing on the coupon though (NOT the picture) and he took them off.

Also according to sundaycouponpreview.com, there will be no inserts this Sunday! Think I will use the time this week that I would have been clipping coupons to organize my binder a little more and pull out coupons for Coupon Night! Don't forget to bring your expired coupons with you! We will tell you what to do with those (they will be sent to military families!)!

Happy Easter to you all! I hope you know all about our Savior Jesus and what His death on the cross means for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!