And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, April 4, 2011

Mailbox Mania!!!!


My mailbox was BLOWING up last week!

Freebies:

Target Beauty Bag with $25 coupon booklet, shampoo & conditioner samples, lip gloss sample, & more!

Boss Cologne Sample

Allstate "TXTING KLLS" thumb rings (3)

2 different P & G coupon booklets

Scrubbing Bubbles coupon to replace defective unit

2 Bounce rebates $5 each

Great Deals:

Taste of Home Magazine (1 year subscriptionb purchased at Tanga.com for $2.99)

Disney Family Fun Magazine (purchased through Discountmags.com for about $1.50 for 1 yr subscription with gift card bought through dealpulp.com)

1 comment:

  1. Can you start doing my shopping for me...please? Maybe you can save me some money. :o) You are awesome at those deals!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!