And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review: Elemenopie Designs



Is your daughter ready for some SUPER CUTE spring and summer hair accessories? Are you looking for just the right flower bow or bottlecap clip? I have found the perfect place for you! Go to Elemenopie Designs! Nikki has a terrific Etsy shop with all sorts of girly finds!



Apple was so excited to open the package from the mail and find all of this!!!! She couldn't decide which she wanted to wear first!










She finally decided on the Minne Mouse bottlecap. It has so many colors in it! It will match lots of her dresses and outfits!


 The big orange flower went perfectly with her new orange dress!
This one is Apple's favorite!

I like the white & pink the best!

They work PERFECTLY with a headband.

See~ the favorite again!

I was honored to do this review! You can find Elemenopie at their Facebook page and Etsy shop. The bows are well made, the prices are affordable, and the variety is exciting! The jewels on the flowers give them that little extra fancy that Apple loves so much! Elemenopie also has custom flip flops, hair bow holders, and other girly decor! I've known Nikki a long time and she is an honest, dependable Christian! I love supporting other moms! I'm blessed to have such crafty friends! 

I will certainly be keeping an eye on her latest designs! She is fabulous about posting them on the Facebook page so they show up right in my feed. Check them out! Come back and let me know which items you like best! I'm going to work with Elemenopie on a giveaway in the future!




I was given some of these items free of charge for the purpose of reviewing them. All opinions are my own and were not influenced by receipt of free items.




1 comment:

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!