And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Review: How to be God's Little Princess



Apple LOVES Sheila Walsh's items. She has the God's Little Princess Devotional Bible and Gigi movie. I cannot even describe how excited she was when this book of Royal Tips of Manners and Etiquette for Girls arrived in the mail! Squeals of delight erupted! I have to say I was excited to get this book for her, but I was absolutely DELIGHTED when I opened it. This isn't just a book on manners. This is an all out GUIDE for girls. Walsh covers dining, relating to your friends, inner beauty, hair, respect for your parents, and much, much more. Serious topics and real advice are intermingled with choosing the coreect tiara and making a grand entrance. This book is beautiful and engaging on the inside and out. Your daughter will want to grab it up and devour the inner pages!

Not only does this guide give all this advice, there are fun word puzzles and pictures to engage your little girl. It takes a humorous approach to manners and proper behavior. In a society where manners and etiquette are rarely ever encouraged, this is a breath of fresh air. I look forward to reading about table manners and proper responses to requests with Apple. She is already giggling at the funny pictures and hilarious captions! She has hardly put it down since it arrived! This would be great for a child to read on their own, go over in a class, or with a parent.

If you have a little princess, I encourage you to pick up this book. I don't think you will be disappointed at all and I know she won't!

I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!