And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, April 29, 2011

This Looks Like Fun! 5 Question Friday



1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?

A brand new Toyota Sienna with a key fob and automatic doors!!!!!! Seriously!!!! I want one BAD! If someone wins the lottery or just has an extra pile of cash around....feel free to buy us one! Any color but white please!




2. What was your worst first date ever?
Worst first date.......hmmm...... I don't know about first date but Hubby and I had some pretty interesting ones. The first time we went out together (it wasn't a date because we were dating other people...uh yea..) we stopped at McDonalds drive thru for some ice cream. I asked for a McFlurry, he ordered it, and the lady gave us the total. He started LOUDLY saying "Three dollars for a little ice cream! That's outrageous! Why would ice cream be so high!" (We were college students.) I'm looking at him like he's crazy and we pull around. The drive thru lady leans out the window and very loudly and rudely says "It's not ice cream sir. It's something you eat." Hysterical laughter ensued. He was kidding. I later learned he loves joking like that and getting a reaction out of people. We still laugh every time we go to that McDs. It's something you eat.....




3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
Ugh...... I said I was in love the first time about 15..... I really didn't fall in love until I met hubby when I was 18. Once you find that real true love, it's so funny thinking back to the previous "loves." I hope my children guard that words and their hearts until God places the one He has for them right in front of them!






4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
Yesterday..... I only balance it on Hubby's paydays. The other 14 days in between I close my eyes and pretend it isn't my responsibility! I really should do better.... I worked in the financial industry BK (before kids)!




5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?
I have lots of fabulous friends....to be a Bestie though you have to:
1. Meet for lunch with no kids with other besties once per month
2. Call me when you find a fabulous deal I can't live without
3. Zumba with me twice a week
4. Celebrate New Years together complete with terrible singing on Singstar and awesome dancing with Just Dance
5. Laugh at years worth of inside jokes including things like Rap Master J and bad beach experiences

1 comment:

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!