And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Walgreens Deals Part Deux

Went back to Walgreens today to:

1. Help my mom get some of this week's great deals
&
2. Get some more for me!

I did 2 transactions:

First: 2 Colgate 360 Toothbrushes 2/ $6- $4 RR- $1 SCPN- $1 SCPN= FREE

1 Reach Total Toothbrush $2.99- $2 RR- $1 Catalina CPN= FREE

1 Goody's Ouchless Hair Accessory $3- $3 RR= FREE

Total OOP $10.16 Received back Register Rewards that totaled $9

Second: 5- 12 pks Coca Cola 5/$13 w/ in ad coupon

$13- $9 RR from prev transaction - $4 RR fron previous trip= $1.34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cashier was impressed! Then my mom turned around and did pretty much the same transaction! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!