And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Walgreens Deals

Side note: My stockpile has really grown! I now have a list of items to ONLY get if FREE!!!! These are items that I already have a nice stock of and won't need anymore for 3-6 months unless they are free. Top 3 items on that list: deodorant (mens and womens), bodywash (mens and womens) and toothpaste (grownup only). I also have a good start on many other items so you may notice that my matchup lists may be shorter. I will try to post any I see that I think you will be interested in, even if I don't plan to buy them, but they won't be in my shopping list and totals. Now that our stockpile has a firm start, I am working harder on the budget side of this! (Especially since vacation is QUICKLY approaching! WOOHOO!)

On to the deals:


Luster Toothpaste $4.99- $4 RR- $1.50 SCPN = .51 OVERAGE

Carefree Liners .99- $1 RR= .01 OVERAGE (Some of you may still have a .50 SCPN- this would give you an overage! I had already used all of mine!)

Biore Strips $5.99
Biore Fash Wash $5.99
SCPN for Buy 1 Face strips Get 1 Cleaner Free= 2/ $5.99- $5 RR= 2/ .99

Chex Mix $1.50 each X 4= $6- $4 ICPN= 4/ $2

12 pk Fun N Fill Eggs .69 w/ in ad coupon

Peeps 2/ $1 w/ in ad coupon

SUB Total $28.87- $12.29 Coupons= $16.58-$9 RR from previous visit= $7.58 OOP

PAID $7.58 AND GOT BACK $10 REGISTER REWARDS!!!!!

WAG COUPON SAVINGS .80
WAG ADVERTISED SAVINGS $15.10
MFG COUPON SAVINGS $20.49

Total SAVINGS  $36.39

And yes I got 1 toothpaste but they PAID me to take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!