And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mailbox Mania!!!

I got some terrific things in the mail last week:

Clean & Clear Bodywash Sample
Tampax & Head & Shoulders Sample from P&G
Kotex U Sample Pack
John Freida Foam Color FREE coupon



But the BEST was from Vocalpoint. Vocalpoint is a place to learn about new products, find information on products, and share your opinion on them! Since joining just a couple of months ago, I have been nothing but pleased! This time I received a cute disposable coffee cup with information about new International Delight Breve Creme. The Breve comes in three flavors: Vanilla Caramel Cream, Dark Chocolate Cream, and Hazelnut Cream. Vocalpoint sent me a coupon for a free pint as well as some nice .55 off coupons for my friends! It also had a funny little paper clock in it (think be right back clock).
I liked that the packaging was original and that it was FREE! Interested in trying Vocalpoint yourself? Just click Vocalpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!