And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, May 20, 2011

Review: REJOICE Women of Faith Worship CD

Looking for a great worship CD? One to sing along to in the car and listen to during your private worship time? Find this CD! Women of Faith run an excellent ministry through radio, CDS, books, and conferences. Now they have compiled some favorites into a worship CD! I have listened all the way through over and over all ready! My favorites on this disc are Hosanna and Glory to God. It's impossible not to sing along (even for one so tone challenged as myself)! You will know the songs and the words and you will feel drawn to the Lord. Music brings us into worship to Him with such ease. The songs are sung by female voices making it easy to blend in and worship right along. My kids have also enjoyed the songs riding in the car as they know the words to most of them already.

So for a terrific CD thats versatile and fun, check out REJOICE!


Included songs:

1.Beautiful Redeemer


2.So Good

3.Forever Reign

4.Come As You Are

5.Hosanna

6.Our God

7.Glory To God

8.You Brought the Sunshine

9.Greatness of Our God

10.Great Is Thy Faithfulness

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!