And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, June 13, 2011

Coffee-mate Brew Crew


I am a HUGE coffee person. I have a couple of large cups every morning and I hit Starbucks several afternoons a week. I also enjoy a cup in the evening after a meal with friends. All this leads to my love for my new Keurig (not pictured above) and the Coffee-mate Brew Crew! Never heard of this Brew Crew you say? Well the Brew Crew is Coffee-mate's way of connecting with their consumers! It's a way for them to get out the word about new products and special offers. It's also a way to promote their items and participate in activities for points to earn gift cards. I was only accepted into the program about a month ago and already I have earned a gift card AND today I was notified that I was selected for a sampling party! What's a sampling party you ask? A chance for my friends and I to get together to enjoy some Coffee-mate creamers and a party pack of other goodies! All of my guests will be able to answer a survey after the party for a FREE product coupon! So if you love coffee and Coffee-mate creamer, take a shot at joining the Brew Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!