And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hayneedle's Your Backyard Escape Contest

Hayneedle.com has an exciting app on Facebook! Try the Backyard Escape application on Facebook to build your own dream backyard! Create your own and share on Facebook for your chance to win a $10,000 shopping spree at Hayneedle.com or other great weekly prizes!


My dream backyard would certainly have a pool (I can only dream!) with temps already hitting 100 here, it's needed! I also included a fun backyard playspot for the kids (like they'd ever leave the pool!) and a beautiful flower garden (Apple LOVES flowers). With 3 separate seating areas, there would always be room for adult conversation and a lovely spot to grab a burger or brat from the grill! I've always wanted a fire pit and I can't imagine a better one! The chimnea would be fabulous in the fall!

So go to Facebook, like Hayneedle, and give the dreamy backyard app a whirl! Hayneedle.com has an amazing selection of items for inside, outside, and everywhere in between!

I did not receive any compensation for this post but I will be entered into a contest for bloggers sponsered by hayneedle.com.

No comments: