And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What's Your Indulgence?

As a mom, I'm often meeting the needs (and wants) of my family. I usually don't have a lot of time to focus on myself. However we all know that we are better moms if we allow ourselves an indulgence or want every now and then. Just a little something to give us that pick me up or smile we need to get through the day. For me that little daily indulgence to get me through is COFFEE! I am truly a coffee fanatic! And I've become a bit of a coffee snob (boo! hiss!)!! I love a good cup of Keurig coffee with a Splenda and a splash of Coffee-Mate Creamer! It really gives me the energy I need to start the day with my early birds!

 Their Homey Vanilla Creme is the best flavor I have ever found! Unfortunately I can't seem to find it in my area any more! Never fear, Coffee-Mate has so many great flavors to choose from and I have never been disappointed with any of them! I often have 2-3 flavors in the fridge, like right now we have a bottle of Vanilla Caramel and a bottle of French Vanilla open in the fridge. I first became so infatuated with Coffee-Mate liquid creamer when I visited with a friend several times and each time she had a couple of different flavors of Coffee-Mate to try! I loved all the rich, creamy flavors she had and I started to buy and try different ones myself. After using the liquid for a while, I found no desire to go back to powdered creamers.

Of course the couponer in me loves that I often have great Coffee- Mate coupons to use! And Coffee-Mate creamers go on sale at my favorite stores often, so I can always stock up at a good price. It's safe to open a couple at a time because usually they do not expire for a couple of months after purchase. I stick them right in the door of the fridge so they are easily accessible when I'm still groggy in the morning! Even with the HOT summer temps we have here in West TN, I just can't start the morning without my cup of coffee with that special splash of flavor!


I wrote this post as a member of the Coffee-Mate Brew Crew. I was awarded points for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!