And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, July 8, 2011

About.me



Have you head of About.Me? This is an all new online tool that can be your personal splash page or online business card! Basically About.Me gives you a personal page to link to all your other online profiles. It only takes minutes to start and set up your page! Basically you need a background, I think that a personal picture or business image looks best, and then you just link Twitter, Facebook, and any other online sites you use. You can change the colors and font on your page and there is a great box for a description or blurb about yourself. You can easily send out a referral link to all your friends so they can find you on About.me. For you bloggers or online business owners, About.me keeps excellent statistics on your page views! This is a great way to keep track of who is seeing your product or information!

It's fast, it's easy, and it's FREE! Sign up today at About.Me. You can also sign up for a FREE pack of business cards from MOO. All you pay is shipping and handling! Your card will be the same design as your new About.me splash page!



You can see my page at http://about.me/edit/carterchaos!


I tested this product as a BzzAgent. I did not receive any compensation and the opinion is entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!