And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back to School at Walgreens

I hit Walgreens this afternoon. I had $4 in RR that expired today so I needed to use them! I pretty much stuck to the back to school deals to restock the homeschool room.

Carry Pouch .59 x 2
Calculator $3
5 tab Dividers .39 x 2
Poly Binder .39 (I would've bought more but they only had 1 left!)
Crayola 24 ct crayon $1- $1 RR= FREE
Scunci Hairbands 2/ $3 - $3 RR= FREE
Sinful Nail Polish 3/$4 w/ in ad coupon (I needed one bottle for a wedding this weekend and I let Apple pick a couple of bottles)

Savings
WAG COUPON SAVINGS $1.97
WAG AD SAVINGS $9.19
MFG COUPON SAVINGS $4 (RR)

TOTAL SAVINGS $15.16 and I got back $4 more in RR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!