And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bridal Shower

My sweet cousin Ashley, affectionately known as my mini me, is getting married in 2 weeks! We had a terrific bridal shower for her yesterday afternoon. There is nothing like getting together with all the women in our family. All I can say is it's loud and filled with laughter and even though we aren't Greek someone always ends up quoting a line from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." "Whatdya mean you don't eat no meat? That's okay I make a lamb!" But I digress.......

So Ashley got some great gifts for her birthday. My mom had a local bakery make a beautiful cupcake cake for her and they did a great job! With colors like malibu and silver it hasn't been easy to match everything but thankfully Ashley is no bridezilla (although she has potential!).








Since it was mid afternoon we had a terrific selection of food! I mean what women don't wanna eat when they get together?
We played a couple of games. Let's just say that Ashley and I did our own renditions of "Wind Beneath My Wings" and "I Think We're Alone Now" during a game about love songs. HA!
Ashley received some great gifts to assist her in her new season of life. She is very domesticated like me (told you she was a mini me) and she really enjoyed her knives and other new household items!
We also were all pleased to enjoy a special element to this party. As a member of Team Brew Crew I was able to bring a special Coffee-mate party pack to the gathering. Ashley and her fiance Brandon love coffee and I knew she would appreciate this special element to the party.
 Our party pack included napkins, cups, and 4 bottles of liquid Coffee-Mate creamer! We sampled Vanilla, Italian Sweet Cream, and Hazelnut. They were all so good and I was able to share with the guests that Coffee-Mate is for more than just coffee! It can be used in tea and many recipes too!
 Ashley received a Coffee-Mate bag clip/ spoon as one of her gifts!


See how excited she was about her Coffee-Mate products! A special thank you to Coffee-mate for their contributions to the special day! Check them out on Twitter, Facebook, and http://www.coffee-mate.com/ for more information on products, recipes, and more!

It was a fun day and I look forward to sharing some pictures of the wedding soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!