And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Brownies

Speedy and I have a few hours to ourselves tonight while Hubby and Apple help some friends load a trailer. Well I decided we better have some brownies! I love to use up things in the cabinent and usually I have great results!




I made the brownie mix according to the instructions on the box. Then I spread half the mix in the bottom of a greased pan. I spread about a quarter of a large jar of marshmallow cream on top and then sprinkled chocolate chips and shredded coconut on top of that. I spread the rest of the brownie batter on and squirted a little Hershey's syrup on top. You can never have too much chocolate, right?


Our results! Warm gooey marshmallow and chocolate goodness with a hint of coconut throughout! Glad there's only 2 of us here! And this is why it's important to stay stocked up on baking goods!

3 comments:

  1. They were TOO good! Sharing the leftovers with the rest of the family after church today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of coconut, but the rest of it sounds delicious

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!