And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Great Place for Coupons!

When I do my matchups you will often see All*You coupon. These are coupons from All*You Magazine! This month's All*You has at least $59 worth of coupons inside! I'm cutting mine now and I've come across at least 2 - $5 coupons! I love the coupons and that's not all! Each month the mag is packed with recipes, tips, and more!

You can pick up a copy at Wal-Mart every month for about $3 OR you can save a bundle and buy at amazon.com! 1 year subscription is only $19.95!!! This is an auto renewal price but you can cancel ANYTIME!

I love getting my All*You in the mail each month! I don't go to Wal-Mart nearly as often as I use to so I enjoy the mag coming to me! Start you subscription today so you don't miss another month of coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!