And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, July 8, 2011

HOMESCHOOLERS- I am looking for...........UPDATED

I am looking to purchase the Math U See Beta edition. I'd like the whole set. If you have the set or parts of the set to sell, please contact me at carterchaosblog AT gmail DOT com. I'm feeling frustrated that every used set on Amazon and Ebay is the same price as a new set!!!! I've already purchased Apple a math program but I feel like she needs some additional curriculum to go along with it. I've also checked several homeschool used curriculum sales sites but I haven't found a set (also those are typically only 10% off of a new set and I think that's still too high for a used item). Thank you so much!!!


**UPDATE** I found everything I needed at http://www.homeschoolclassifieds.com/!!! I got all 4 parts of Math U See Beta from 2 separate sellers for a total of $40 shipped!!!! That's a great pricesince new the package totals $65 plus close to $20 in shipping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!