And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, July 1, 2011

Some of my Favorite Things.......

You may notice some new things around the Chaos! In order to make blogging more feasible and to ensure that the time I put in it is worthwhile, I'm trying some new ways of "monetizing" the blog. You will see some ads and some sponsered posts. I will be diligent in making sure they are worthwhile and not abundant or annoying in nature! If you find them distracting or an issue, let me know! This blog is for you the readers and I want you to be satisfied!

I've teamed up with Amazon.com so let me tell you about a few of my favorite things they have available!

Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum Novel Janet Evanovich has the terrific Stephanie Plum series! They start with number 1 and go all the way to the newest 17! The newest hit iss "Smokin Seventeen." It continues the story of bounty hunter Stephanie Plum and follows all her wacky adventures with the men in her life Ranger and Joe Morelli. The Plum series are all books full of humor and entertainment! Start with Seventeen today and see what you think!











Musically speaking I tend to stick to contemporary Christian but every once in a while a new singer comes out in another genre that I just can't resist! Adele is one of those! The entire 21 album is amazing! I love it and my kids love it! Her sound is soulsy and intriguing. She's intense and unique! "Rollin in the Deep" will be a new favorite of yours from the first time you hear it! I dare you not to sing along!






1 comment:

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!