And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Welcome!

I was so excited to wake up this morning and see all the new followers! Welcome to each of you! Glad to see you are all enjoying the Mid- Summer Moolah event!

Carter Chaos is a fun mix of couponing, deals, book & product reviews, and homeschooling info. Most of the time my blog is as chaotic as my life! I'm glad to have you here and hope you enjoy the blog! In the next couple of weeks I have some exciting reviews and more giveaways coming!

Good luck to everyone! I'm off to find some good deals at the yard sales!

1 comment:

  1. New follower from the Mid Summer Moolah giveaway. Would love a visit and follow back @ Life or Something Like It: http://thebartonlife-est1995.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!