And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dry Erase= Green

One of the items we use most often is our lined dry erase boards. These save us tons of money because we don't have to buy so many lined tablets. It's also a green idea because there is no waste with reusable boards. Board Dudes makes dual sided Dry Erase boards with a convenient marker holder on top!

While I was browsing their products I also came across this great Lap Desk with storage! This would be fantastic for those times when we need to school in the car. It's not the ideal location but it does happen!

And then I saw this great Magnetic Dry Erase chores/ rewards chart! What a great idea! We've tried the charts with all the little wooden pieces.... that didn't last long. I also printed them weekly for awhile but that seemed like such a waste. With this $10 product, I'd be able to mark their chores as they did them and change chores when needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!