And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mix Up Your Party Invitations

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP3ede4f910022c657c9d9892052527ca7">>


Have you tried Mixbook? I was given the awesome opportunity to review 5 x 7 Custom Card/ Invitations. This was my first time using Mixbook and I was immediately impressed! The process to register and upload pictures was extremely easy. I choose not to do a photo invitation but instead picked a premade card. We will be having a Kabob Party very soon and I wanted to make some great invitations for it! After going through several selections, I found one in the birthday invitations that was perfect! Only it isn't going to be a birthday party........ What to do, what to do..........

Well thank goodness with Mixbook, you can change almost all the features of their premade cards! My card went from this birthday invitation to a fantastic Kabob party invite! Their slogan is "Make It Yours" and that's exactly what they allow you to do! I was able to remove the words "It's a birthday BBQ" and replace it with a larger photo of the BBQ grill.  Then on the back instead of a picture I "branded" BBQ on it! It made the perfect Kabob party invite! My friends were so excited to receive the invitations and they were all very impressed with the design!

The best part is that it only took me about 15 minutes to begin and complete the order. My order came quickly and everything was PERFECT! My cards came with nice envelopes too. You can find more birthday party invitations and they have a terrific selection of Christmas cards! It's never too early to get those ordered and ready to mail out! I love their Nativity Story card.

If you'd like to learn more about Mixbook see them on Facebook and Twitter. Mixbook has much more than just photo cards and invitations, they also carry photo books, calendars, and more. Now all I have left to do is have our big Kabob party! I'll be sure to post some pics later!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comhttp://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM3ede4f910022c657c9d9892052527ca7">Tomoson.com>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!