And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gratitude



I have found another wonderful book to help your little ones learn gratitude! Best of all it features Hermie, the little caterpillar who loves God! Max Lucado gives us a sample of Hermie's prayers in Thank you God, for blessing me.

Hermie will help your littlest ones being to develop their own prayers of gratitude. Hermie prays to God to thnk him for all his blessings in life including friends and more. I love reading to my children and I love teaching them about God. We read many books like this at bedtime when Apple and Speedy were little tots.

I'd recommend this book for ages 2 and under. It is a short read and one that is perfect for bedtime. This begins to show little ones how to thank God for all He has given us! This would be a great stocking stuffer or happy little gift for a special little person in your life!



Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!